- Classroom work: space available to students for work.
- Computers for students in the Tourist Documentation Center.
- E-mail for each student.
- Individual mailboxes: for each student.
- Virtual Campus: Internet space where notes and documentation of different subjects are provided.
- Free Internet for all students.
- Tutoring: there is an academic tutor for each year of the Bachelor Degree in Tourism and Hospitality Management and for the master program degrees.
- International Welcome Desk available to all foreign students.
- Can Caralleu Sports activities: all URL students may access sports facilities at Can Caralleu at a special price.
- Cafeteria: space where breakfast and lunch are served.
- Photocopy and documentation center: self-service machines and copy and binding services.
- Vending machines: coffee, soft drinks and food.
- Religious Counselor: Students who wish may contact a person to deal with particular issues.
If you want to request information you can fill this form. One of our advisors will contact you in order to solve your doubts and offer you all the information that you need.