The legal entity at the School of Tourism and Hospitality Management Sant Ignasi is the Private Xavier Foundation is the governing body and whose representation is their patronage. It consists of twelve members, five of whom are appointed by the Society of Jesus, three by ESADE, and two by IQS.
- President: Eugeni Gay, lawyer and Vice President Emeritus of the Spanish Constitutional Court
- Vice President: Enrique Lopez Viguria, General Secretary at ESADE
- Secretary: Pere Mirosa, Former Dean of the ESADE Faculty of Law
• Alvaro de la Rica, Vice Rector for International Relations and Students of the University of Deusto
• Jordi Hereu, former Mayor of Barcelona
• Rosa Nomen, General Secretary at IQS
• Jaime Ozores, Partner in Odgers Berndston and Director of Leisure, Tourism & Sport Practice
• Ricard Serlavós,Professor of the Department of People Management and Organization of ESADE and Director of the program of evaluation and development of managerial skills (LEAD pr
• Carmina Solà-Morales, Former Director of the School of Tourism Jesuites Sarria-Sant Ignasi
• Jordi Teixidó, Dean of the IQS School of Engineering
- Ricard Santomà - General Director of the Private Xavier Foundation
If you want to request information you can fill this form. One of our advisors will contact you in order to solve your doubts and offer you all the information that you need.