The School of Tourism and Hospitality Management Sant Ignasi is a university center of the Ramon Llull University integrated in the Private Xavier Foundation, a foundation established by the Society of Jesus and with representation on the boards of ESADE and IQS.
Our commitment is to train graduates for integrity and awareness of their responsibility to contribute to a humanized development of the tourism and hospitality sector, in the context of intercultural dialogue.
The School of Tourism and Hospitality Management Sant Ignasi offers a rigorous academic training and a clear practical guidance to facilitate the rapid employment of university graduates in the sector:
• Comprehensive training of the individual, combining academic knowledge with the contribution of ethical values.
• Prestigious international faculty at the highest level.
• Teaching methodology based learning management, emphasizing the case studies.
• Constant contact with professionals in the tourism and hospitality through visits, guest lectures, and conferences.
• Compulsory and optional internships, so that students may apply knowledge acquired in the classroom in a real work environment.
• Development of employability skills in all university programs, to facilitate the employment of students.
• Internationalization of students, with the possibility of academic and professional exchanges abroad.
• Personalized service and student support.
If you want to request information you can fill this form. One of our advisors will contact you in order to solve your doubts and offer you all the information that you need.