To enroll on the Bachelor Degree in Tourism and Hospitality Management or the Double Degree (Bachelor’s Degree in Tourism + Bachelor’s Degree in Designing Tourism and Hospitality Experiences), the candidate must meet the requirements to enter a Spanish university, and pass an admission test consisting of:
Steps to take the admission test:
- The candidate must register for one of the admission tests available through an online form.
- At the time of online registration, the candidate must enclose, through the same online form, the following documents in electronic format:
- ID or passport scanned (in jpg or pdf)
- Scanned academic transcripts for 1st year of high school and of any available qualifications of 2nd year at the time of the test (in jpg or pdf)
- Proof of bank transfer corresponding to the payment of examination fees (€ 100 non-refundable). The bank details for the bank transfer are described in the same online form
In the online form, the candidate will find additional information on the documents to be attached.
- Once the form is sent, the Admissions Department of the School of Tourism and Hospitality Management will contact the candidate to confirm the date of the admission test and the receipt of the documentation
Admission tests are held in the Aula Magna of the School of Tourism and Hospitality Management Sant Ignasi (C / Marqués de Mulhacén 40-42 ESADE Pedralbes Campus Building 2. Barcelona)
For any questions on the admission process, please contact us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or by calling (93) 252 2891.
Within a maximum period of one month, the candidate will receive notification of the admission and the steps to follow to reserve their place.
If you want to request information you can fill this form. One of our advisors will contact you in order to solve your doubts and offer you all the information that you need.