After completing the admission process, paid the reservation fee and being in legal conditions to accept university access, the student is required to provide HTSI with the necessary documentation to proceed with enrollment:

  • Selectivity exam certificate, or certificate of completion of the Higher Training Program, or certificate of files transfer, in case of change of university studies 

Students from educational systems of EU member states or other states who have signed reciprocal international agreements must submit:

  • Protection of the transfer of academic records (UNED), essential requirement to be able to complete enrollment (more information clicking here)
  • Credential issued by the UNED (more information clicking here)

Students from other educational systems must comply with the requirements established in the Royal Decree 1892/2008 of November 14.

Together with these documents, the HTSI Academic Secretary will proceed with the student´s enrollment and provide the corresponding certificate to the student.

Request information

If you want to request information you can fill this form. One of our advisors will contact you in order to solve your doubts and offer you all the information that you need.

Full name*





I authorize you to send me commercial information regarding our courses, seminars and other activities by email.
I have read and accept the data protection policy