The School of Tourism and Hospitality Management Sant Ignasi is a part of Ramon Llull University and is promoted by the Fundació Privada Xavier. Its mission is to promote teaching, research and knowledge in the management of hospitality and tourism businesses.
HTSI is a non-profit that receives no public subsidies. Nevertheless, in order to ensure that qualified and motivated students can attend the Bachelor Program of Tourism and Hospitality Management even if they lack the economic resources, the institution itself provides scholarships in recognition of the academic merit and economic conditions of the student.
SCHOLARSHIPS FOR NEW STUDENTS
Scholarships for Academic Merit
- Xavier Award for Academic Excellence: consists of a scholarship of up to 100% of the cost of the first year of the bachelor program for the candidate with the best academic trajectory. To apply, a university access score (average of baccalaureate and University Access Test) of 9 or above is required (not counting the specific part).
- Scholarship for Academic Record: for students with a notable academic trajectory (new students: a minimum average mark of 8.5 during the baccalaureate). Covers up to 20% of the cost of the first year of the bachelor program.
Economic assistance scholarships
(For students with difficulty paying for the cost of the year, and an average minimum score of 6 on the admissions test).
- Household Income Scholarship: for students with a good academic trajectory. Covers up to 50% of the cost of the first year of the bachelor program.
- Mobility Scholarship: for students with an acceptable academic trajectory residing in a town more than 50 km from the city of Barcelona that require economic support for mobility. Covers up to 20% of the cost of the first year of the bachelor program.
- Large or Single-Parent Family Scholarship: for families with a current Large Family or Single-Parent Family Certificate. Covers up to 10% of the cost of the first year of the bachelor program.
- Sibling Scholarship: for families with two or more children studying at HTSI. Covers up to 10% of the cost of the first year of the bachelor program. This scholarship will apply as long as the students are studying simultaneously at the school. For twins registered in the same year, the discount will be of 5% for each for as long as they both continue to study at the school.
- Disability Scholarship: for disabled students who present a current official disability certificate recognizing a disability of 33% or above. Covers up to 10% of the cost of the first year of the bachelor program.
Students may only receive one scholarship at a time. The renewal of scholarships must be requested each year, and will depend on the student fulfilling the established requirements.
If you want to request information you can fill this form. One of our advisors will contact you in order to solve your doubts and offer you all the information that you need.