School of Tourism and Hospitality Management Sant Ignasi
C/ Marqués de Mulhacén 40-42. Campus ESADE. Building 2.
Tel. 93 252 28 90
In-person service will be available at HTSI from 9:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. However, to ensure the safety of visitors, students and staff, reservations must be made beforehand. No one will be received if they have not contacted the School to reserve a meeting with the department or individual they would like to meet with.
To make a reservation, please contact the department that best suits your needs:
- Academic Secretary: academic.secretary@
- Bachelor Admissions: cristina.gonzalez@htsi.
- Master Admissions: karen.molina@htsi.
- Executive Relations: internship@htsi.
- Administration: olivia.tomic@
The School of Tourism and Hospitality Management Sant Ignasi is committed to protecting the safety of the university community. To this end, we are in constant contact with the health authorities to ensure our protocols meet with current regulations regarding the ongoing health emergency.
The School of Tourism and Hospitality Management Sant Ignasi will remain closed:
- Monday, October 12, 2020
- Monday 7 and Tuesday 8, December 2020
- From Wednesday 23 December 2020 to Wednesday 6 January 2021 (both included)
- From Saturday 27 March to Monday 5 April 2021 (both included)
- Monday, May 24, 2021
- Thursday 24 and Friday 25, June 2021
- From Sunday 1 to Tuesday 31, August 2021 (both included)
How to get there?
Train Lines: L12 – Stop: Reina Elisenda
Bus Lines: 63, 68, 75, 78, H4
If you want to request information you can fill this form. One of our advisors will contact you in order to solve your doubts and offer you all the information that you need.