General information about the service provider:
For the purposes of the provisions of Law 34/2002 of July 11th on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (hereinafter the LSSICE), the user is informed, (hereinafter, the USER), who accesses this website with the domain, "www.htsi.url.edu", (hereinafter, the WEB), the following GENERAL INFORMATION ABOUT THE SERVICE PROVIDER:
- Corporate name: PRIVATE XAVIER FOUNDATION
- Address: C. Marqués de Mulhacen, 40-42, • 08034 Barcelona, Spain
- NIFC. G-65.469.546.
- Tel : 126.96.36.199
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition, the Private Xavier Foundation informs the USER of the following terms and conditions:
1. General conditions of use of the website: the contents, commercial activities and services, in general, provided through the WEB are subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this "Legal Notice / Data Protection" (hereinafter, the NOTICE), and comply with current Spanish legislation, in particular, with the aforementioned LSSICE and Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (hereinafter, the LOPD).
Consequently, the access and use of the WEB by any person implies the attribution of the condition of USER and the full acceptance of all the terms and conditions included in this NOTICE from the moment the WEB is accessed. The access to the WEB, as well as the request of all information is completely free.
The purpose of the file is to manage and develop the PRIVATE XAVIER FOUNDATION candidate exchange and the selection processes carried out by that company for its clients. To protect the privacy of USERS, it is prohibited to send any data regarding their ideology, religion, beliefs, racial origin, health, or sex life. The USER may exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, in the terms established in the current legislation, by means of a written communication addressed to the registered office of the PRIVATE XAVIER FOUNDATION or to the e-mail address that appears in the general information of this NOTICE.
3. Commercial mail policy: according to LSSICE, the PRIVATE XAVIER FOUNDATION does not engage in spam practices, so it does not send commercial emails electronically that have not previously been requested or authorized by the USER. However, such authorization may be revoked at any time by the USER by means of a written communication addressed to the registered office of the PRIVATE XAVIER FOUNDATION or to the email address contained in the general information of this NOTICE.
At the same time, the USER is advised to be, at the same time, a customer of the PRIVATE XAVIER FOUNDATION, according to the LSSICE, the USER´s data may be used to send the aforementioned commercial emails electronically, without prior consent, provide products or services similar to those initially contracted. However, the USER may at any time oppose the sending of such commercial emails through the same procedure as in the previous paragraph.
4.Cookies and links: A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. It is for the web to be able to remember your visit when you return to navigate that page. Cookies usually store technical information, personal preferences, content customization, usage statistics, links to social networks, and access to user accounts. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any page would be greatly diminished. If you want to know more about what cookies are, what they store, how to delete them, or how to deactivate them please go to this link.
Cookies used on this website
This website uses the following own cookies:
Session cookies, to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. This way spam is combated.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
Google Analytics: Stores cookies to be able to produce statistics on the traffic and volume of visits of the website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard must do so by communicating directly with Google.
Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on Like or Share buttons.
Deactivation or removal of cookies
At any time you may exercise your right to deactivate or delete cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently based on the browser you are using. Here is a quick guide for the most popular browsers
- Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and from this site you have the right to remove or disable them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of the cookies by the mentioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not omit its decision not to accept them.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and agrees not to share with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires. To this effect, according to Google does not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhering to the Safe Harbor Agreement that guarantees that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations. Detailed information can be found on this link. If you want information about the use that Google gives to cookies, we enclose this link.
If you want to request information you can fill this form. One of our advisors will contact you in order to solve your doubts and offer you all the information that you need.