The admissions process for the Masters Programmes at the School of Tourism and Hospitality Management Sant Ignasi is made up of a series of steps:
STEP 1 – COMPLETING AND DELIVERING THE ADMISSIONS REQUEST
The admissions process for the Master Program begins when you fill out and send in the online admissions request, together with the necessary documents and the proof of payment of the filing fee (€50).
The documents you need to include will depend on whether you have a university degree:
Necessary documents for students with university degrees
- Photocopy of your ID card or current passport
- Photocopy of the (provisional) title for your university degree or degrees
- Photocopy of your official academic certification (list of completed courses along with marks and number of credits)
- Certificate from your university of origin, showing that your university studies permit you to pursue a master degree in your country of origin (in the case of candidates from university systems other than Spain’s).
Necessary documents for students without university degrees
- Photocopy of your ID card or passport
- Photocopy of your completed academic degrees
- Curriculum vitae with working experience and a photocopy of the company certificate proving this work experience, the dates and the responsibilities developed through it.
STEP 2 – DOCUMENT VERIFICATION AND ADMISSIONS INTERVIEW
After having received your admissions request, the Admissions Department will verify your documentation and will contact you to hold an admissions interview with the Management of the Master Program. Your record will be evaluated by the Admissions Commission, which will decide whether you are fit to take part in the program.
STEP 3 – COMMUNICATING YOUR ADMISSION
Once the Admissions Commission has declared you fit to pursue the Master Program at HTSI, the Admissions department will contact you to explain the steps you need to take to reserve a place and to register.
If you want to request information you can fill this form. One of our advisors will contact you in order to solve your doubts and offer you all the information that you need.