The Executive Master Program in Hotel Business Management is a 60 ECTS program with the following contents:
HOTEL MANAGEMENT AREA: set of contents aimed at deepening the knowledge of hotel management, both from the point of view of the establishment as from the corporation.
- Hotel industry and tourism markets
- Strategic management and planning
- Corporate finance and financial management
- Management control and cost
- Hotel Real Estate (investments and hotel assets management)
- Marketing Management, branding and portfolio
- Commercial management, and sales channels
- Revenue Management (Revenue Management)
- Operations Management (Front Office Operations)
- Excellence and Service Quality
- Management framework in the hotel restaurant
- Experience Management (Guest Experience)
- Information systems and technology
- Management of capital and organizational management
MANAGEMENT DEVELOPMENT AREA: a set of contents that reflect on the figure of the hotel manager and relationships with the team of collaborators, clients and owners.
- Personal Development Plan
- Management competences
AREA OF HOTEL INNOVATION: A set of contents that deepen innovative management and the latest tendencies in the development of products and services.
- Management of the innovation process
- Innovation in hotel management
- Design thinking
- Recent trends in hotel and new service development
- Hospitality Awareness
SUSTAINABILITY AND SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY: a set of contents that deepen knowledge of management and implementation of corporate social responsibility and sustainable development strategies.
- Governance and Corporate Social Responsibility
- Sustainable development
- The Green Hotel
CONSULTANCY AREA: Area of development of new products and consultancy.
- Project definition and planning
- Project Management
- Openings and launching
- Project (preliminary project and business plan)
HOSPITALITY MANAGERS FORUM
Throughout the program, the students participate in several dinner symposiums together with directors of leading companies at an international level.
More information on Professional Development.
If you want to request information you can fill this form. One of our advisors will contact you in order to solve your doubts and offer you all the information that you need.