Who is it for?
The Executive Master Program in Hotel Business Management at the School of Tourism and Hospitality Management Sant Ignasi is aimed at all those passionate professionals of the hotel industry who have the potential, and who wish to deepen and strengthen their knowledge of management, strategy and of hotel management, and who wish to improve their leadership skills.
It is for people who are able to see the hotel business from another angle, and who aim to consolidate their career and improve the experience of hospitality customers, and teams.
At the end of the program, graduates will:
- Have developed advanced managerial skills to become future leaders of the hospitality industry.
- Have developed and improved their capacity for strategic decision making in hotel companies.
- Have grown in innovative and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Be familiar and have internalized values such as sustainability and social responsibility, essential in today's hospitality industry.
- Have an increased sense of empathy with customers and with their own teams.
If you want to request information you can fill this form. One of our advisors will contact you in order to solve your doubts and offer you all the information that you need.