In order to ensure that qualified and motivated students can access our master’s programs, HTSI provides one scholarship for the best academic record for each of our master’s programs.
PROCESS FOR REQUESTING SCHOLARSHIPS
- Who can apply for this scholarship?: candidates with an academic record of their university studies (diplomatura, licenciatura or grado universitario) with an minimum average mark of 8.5.
- Required documentation: the applicant must include their academic record and a letter of motivation.
- Scholarship amount: the scholarship for excellence covers 15% of the cost of the course. Only one scholarship will be awarded per master. As a result, if multiple students apply, the scholarship will be awarded to the one with the best marks on their academic record.
- Scholarship application process: in order to request the scholarship, the student must have paid the necessary fee to reserve a seat. Once registered, the applicant must contact the Admissions Department (email@example.com) to begin the application process.
- Deadline: the deadline for requesting the scholarship is two weeks before the start of the master’s program, and the final decision of the scholarship commission will be announced one week before the start of the program.
- Scholarship payment: once the decision of the commission has been announced, HTSI will pay the scholarship in keeping with the conditions established for the different means of payment of the programs.
FINANCING AND DISCOUNTS
The School of Tourism and Hospitality Management Sant Ignasi has agreements with banks that offer financial products with specific conditions for HTSI students.
HTSI’s master programs can be paid for through the Fundación Estatal para la Formación y el Empleo (Spanish State Foundation for Education and Employment). Contact us for further information on the applicable conditions.
For any information you may require, please feel free to contact with: (firstname.lastname@example.org / 93 252 28 91)
If you want to request information you can fill this form. One of our advisors will contact you in order to solve your doubts and offer you all the information that you need.