Participants in HTSI’s Master program in Events management and Business Tourism will exponentially improve their professional placement, going from an operational position to a middle-level or management position, improving their working conditions in companies with greater prestige, or entering the MICE industry if they come from other sectors.
In addition, the internships offered during the program are 100% effective, as all students who complete the training opportunities promoted by the HTSI Career Services Departmentobtain a job contract after the internship period.
RECRUITING AND ACCOMPANYING SESSIONS
Our aim is to accompany you on your journey towards a Professional Upgrade. As a result, our Career Services department will advise and accompany you, preparing a personalized action plan for improving your professional career.
- You will have the opportunity to participate in the different recruitment activities organized by the School of Tourism and Hospitality Management Sant Ignasi:
- Professional Talent Forum: a forum of businesses for professional training. Get to know more about HTSI’s Talent Forum.
- Recruitment sessions: prestigious national and international hotel companies offer presentations and personal interviews to candidates interested in working positions and management development programs. Discover HTSI’s recruitment sessions.
- Personalization according to your needs, skills and preferences is the key to successful job placement. As a result, Career Services will conduct personal interviewsto accompany and work with you on improving your professional career.
Students of the Executive Master Program in Events Management and Business Tourism who are interested can receive training (through an internship contact) from leading companies in the hotel sector. The Career Development Office of the School of Tourism and Hospitality Management Sant Ignasi manages these complementary professional experiences, adapting them to the skills and preferences of the student. These internships are extracurricular.
Real examples of complementary training experiences:
- ESADE ALUMNI - Internacional
- Kuoni Destination Management - Assistant Project Manager
- Fundación FAADA Turismo Responsable - Assistant Project Manager
- AOPC - Organitzador Professional de Congressos Congresos
- Ironman Spain - Asistente a Dirección
- Atelier MICE - Congresos
- Help Events Consulting Marketing - Comunicación y Eventos
- Minerva Consulting - Client Services
- Spanish Heritage - Eventos e Incentivos
- IMS Consulting - Comunicación/RRPP
- Grupo Tragaluz- Comercial y Eventos
- Carlson Wagonlit Travel - Events
Events Managers Forum
Participants in the Executive Master in Events Management and Business Tourism will attend periodical meetings with businesspeople, management and professionals with recognized prestige in the sector. These experts will share their experiences and vision of business and the sector with participants, facilitating the exchange of ideas and networking.
Events Mangers Forum:
- Visit to Franz Ferdinand concert and previuous organization
- Visita to EIBTM fair Barcelona
- Visit to the previous organization to the Mobile World Congress
- Visit to Casa Bacardí
- Visit to Fábrica Moritz
If you want to request information you can fill this form. One of our advisors will contact you in order to solve your doubts and offer you all the information that you need.