The Executive Master Program in Business Tourism and Events Management promotes constant contact with the events industry at an international level, so that the participants are familiar with the current environment, trends and opportunities of the sector. During the program, visits are made to fairs and events of interest and the contact with the professionals of the sector is facilitated.
COMPLEMENTARY PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCES
Executive Master Program in Business Tourism and Events Management students of who so wish may carry out training in companies with an internship contract, in leading companies of the tourism business sector and organization of events. The Career Serviced Department office at the School of Tourism and Hospitality Management Sant Ignasi manages these complementary professional experiences, according to the competences and the preferences of the student. These periods of training in companies are extracurricular.
Real exemples of internships:
- ESADE ALUMNI - International
- Kuoni Destination Management - Assistant Project Manager
- FAADA Responsible Tourism Foundation- Assistant Project Manager
- AOPC – Congress Organizer
- Ironman Spain – Assistant Manager
- Atelier MICE - Congresses
- Help Events Consulting Marketing – Sales and Events
- Minerva Consulting - Client Services
- Spanish Heritage – Events and Incentives
- IMS Consulting – PR and Sales
- Tragaluz Group- Sales and Events
- Carlson Wagonlit Travel - Events
EVENTS MANAGERS FORUM
During the Executive Master Program in Business Tourism and Events Management, participants will attend meetings with entrepreneurs and professionals of recognized prestige in the sector who will share their experience and vision of business and industry, facilitating the exchange of ideas and networking.
If you want to request information you can fill this form. One of our advisors will contact you in order to solve your doubts and offer you all the information that you need.