The Master’s Degree in Business Tourism and Events is among Spain’s 5 best master’s programs specialized in tourism, according to El Mundo newspaper’s annual ranking. This program, which came in at nº 5, is notable for its close relationship with the sector, as well as the opportunities for networking participants enjoy.
Business tourism and events management is one of the most significant, fast-growing areas of the tourism and hotel sector. Cities like Barcelona are becoming known as venues for events, as well as recipients of a large number of business travellers.
This sector requires professionals with ample, specialized training in the management and organization of events who are capable of meeting the challenges of this sector and who are aware of the latest trends. As a result, the Master’s Degree in Business Tourism and Events at the School of Tourism and Hospitality Management Sant Ignasi provides in-depth knowledge on the events sector, expands participants’ knowledge of strategic management and marketing, and improves their management skills so they become leaders in the international tourism and events sector.
El Mundo’s ranking of master’s programs selects the 5 best postgraduate programs in 50 specialisations. It seeks to identify the finest degrees and provide information on the career opportunities and internships they offer.
15 of url’s master’s programs included in the El Mundo ranking
The just-published 2019 edition of El Mundo’s ranking names 15 master’s programs from Ramon Llull University’s 5 institutions among the best in Spain:
- Secondary school, baccalaureate and language teacher training (Blanquerna) – 2nd Place
- Project management (La Salle) – 2nd Place
- Law (ESADE) – 2nd Place
- Tax consultancy and management (ESADE) – 2nd Place
- International business law (ESADE) – 2nd Place
- Bioengineering (IQS) – 3rd Place
- ICT management (La Salle) – 3rd Place
- Functional consultancy SAP (La Salle) – 3rd Place
- Law on ICTs, social networks and intellectual property (ESADE) – 3rd Place
- Global entrepreneurial management (IQS) – 5th Place
- Advanced journalism. Reporting (Blanquerna) – 5th Place
- Strategy and creativity in advertising (Blanquerna) – 5th Place
- Supply Chain Management and Technology (La Salle) – 5th Place
- Digital Marketing (La Salle) – 5th Place
- Business Tourism and Events Management (HTSI) – 5th Place
This ranking analyses up to a thousand postgraduate programs in around 50 specializations, and then selects the five best universities. It looks at 25 selection criteria grouped into five areas: demand, human resources, studies plans, results and material resources. It also takes into account the opinions of around 800 specialists, professors, graduates and collaborating businesses. Through an anonymous survey, they rank schools and note aspects like their strong points, their weak points and the quality of their master’s programs.
If you want to request information you can fill this form. One of our advisors will contact you in order to solve your doubts and offer you all the information that you need.