Starting on September 1, the School of Tourism and Hospitality Management Sant Ignasi (URL) will open its doors once again. To guarantee the safety of the university community, all measures recommended by the authorities have been taken.
Over the last few months, HTSI has been working on a Reopening Plan together with the company in charge of preventing workplace risks at the School. It fulfils al regulations put forth in the specialized plan for universities approved by PROCICAT (Civil Protection of Catalonia) on June 29.
The measures taken ensure the cleanliness of all facilities and establish protocols for hygiene that prevent the spread of COVID-19 in all activities at HTSI.
THREE ALTERNATIVES for classes
To make sure that the training provided at HTSI is of the utmost quality, academic activities in the 2020-2021 academic year will include three alternatives:
- In-person classes for any students who would like to come to the campus in person (as long as the health authorities permit face-to-face university classes in Catalonia). These will meet with regulations regarding class size, hygiene and disinfection, safe distances between individuals, the use of masks, etc.
- Online classes for any students who cannot come to the HTSI campus. To this end, all HTSI classrooms have been equipped with cameras that allow sessions to be streamed virtually.
- Recordings of classesgiven at HTSI, so that all students can watch or review these classes at any time.
To find out what classes will be like in 2020-2021, what will change and what won’t, click on the following link.
Safe, in-person service with an appointment
In-person service will be available at the School from 9:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., although reservations must be made beforehand to guarantee the safety of visitors, students and HTSI staff. As a result, no one will be received if they have not made appropriate reservations with the School beforehand.
To make a reservation, please write to whichever department best suits your needs:
- Academic Secretary: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Admissions to Bachelor’s Program: email@example.com
- Admissions to Master’s Programs: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Corporate Relations: email@example.com
- Administration: firstname.lastname@example.org
The School of Tourism and Hospitality Management Sant Ignasi is committed to protecting the safety of the university community. To this end, we are in constant contact with the health authorities to ensure our protocols meet with current regulations regarding the ongoing health emergency.
If you want to request information you can fill this form. One of our advisors will contact you in order to solve your doubts and offer you all the information that you need.