- 2015 – Global Leadership Postgraduate Programme, Oxford University, Saïd business School, United Kingdom
- 1991 – PhD in Philology, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA, USA
- 1985 – Master of Philology, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA, USA
- 1982 – Bachelor Degree with Honours in French and Spanish, King’s College, London University, United Kingdom
- Spanish and French literature
- CEO of GP Destination Management since 2004
- Director of OPE, TUI Spain, from 1998 to 2004
- Sales and marketing manager Hotel Barceló Sants 1996-1998
- Sales and marketing manager Hotel Princesa Sofia 1992-1996
- Sales and marketing manager Hotel Ritz Barcelona 1990-1992
- Member of the Taula de Turisme de Catalunya since 2012
- Member of SITE and MPI
- Visiting lecturer at universities in the UK, Finland, France and Austria.
If you want to request information you can fill this form. One of our advisors will contact you in order to solve your doubts and offer you all the information that you need.