- Postgraduate Diploma in Leadership for Public Management. IESE (current).
- Executive Master’s Degree in Public Administration. ESADE, 2015.
- Diploma Management Function of the Public Administration. ESADE, 2014.
- Postgraduate Degree in Strategy and Regional Competitiveness. UPC, 2012.
- Doctorate Courses in Social and Cultural Anthropology. UB, 2005.
- Degree in Social and Cultural Anthropology. UB, 1999.
- Graduate in Family and Social Welfare. UB, 1996.
- Postgraduate Degree in International Cooperation and Development. UB, 1994.
- Diploma in Magisterium in Social Sciences. Blanquerna (UB), 1986.
- Pedagogical and academic-teaching innovation.
- Public administration and public policies in tourism.
- Responsible tourism and tourism sustainability.
- Social responsibility of tourism and hotel management.
- Tourism and human development.
- Anthropology of tourism.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Tourism and Hospitality Management: social philosophy, tourism anthropology, research methods and skills, diversity management, responsible tourism, thesis.
- Degree in Tourism and Hospitality Management: tourism and community development, research methods – diploma final project, social philosophy, methods of work, human factor, tourist and hotel innovation.
- Master in Innovative Hospitality Management: research skills, cross-cultural management, master’s thesis.
- Subjects as guest professor: CSR (Business Policy), Cross-cultural Training Tools (Oxford Brookes University Business School), Introduction to Tourism as a Development Tool (Antonio Ruiz de Montoya University, Peru).
- Baccalaureate: Analysis and Social Action, History of Catalonia and Spain, Sociology Tutor of high school research projects.
- School of Tourism and Hospitality Management Sant Ignasi (HTSI), Ramon Llull University: Academic Director and Professor of Social Philosophy. July 2018 – Current.
- Government of Catalonia: President of the Catalan Council for Vocational Training. March 2016 – June 2018.
- School of Tourism and Hospitality Management Sant Ignasi (HTSI), Ramon Llull University (formerly ESADE-School of Tourism Sant Ignasi): Director of the Responsible Tourism Observatory. Professor, researcher. Director of the PCI/AECID international cooperation project in Quispicanchi (Peru). January 2012 – March 2016. Barcelona.
- TSI-Turismo Sant Ignasi, ESADE – Ramon Llull University, Barcelona: Academic and research director, titular professor TSI, researcher. 2005 – January 2012, Barcelona.
- Cervelló Town Hall: Elected office. 1st Deputy Mayor and Deputy Councillor for the Treasury, Human Resources, Economic Promotion and Employment. June 2011 – June 2015, Cervelló.
- TSI-Turismo Sant Ignasi, ESADE – Ramon Llull University, Barcelona: person responsible for the course, lecturer, researcher. 2002 – 2005, Barcelona.
- TSI-Turismo Sant Ignasi, ESADE – Ramon Llull University, Barcelona: part-time collaborating professor. 1999 – 2002, Barcelona.
- Sant Ignasi–Sarrià School. Baccalaureate: Professor, Head of the Department of Social Sciences, Coordinator of the Department of Analysis and Social Action. 1999 – 2002, Barcelona.
If you want to request information you can fill this form. One of our advisors will contact you in order to solve your doubts and offer you all the information that you need.