- PhD in Economics from the University of Barcelona, 2002. Thesis title: “Modelos cooperativos de asignación de costes en un consorcio de bibliotecas”.
- Bachelor Degree in Economics from the University of Barcelona, 1994
- Game Theory
- Lecturer in the School of Tourism and Hospitality Management Sant Ignasi, Universitat Ramon Llull, 2008-2016
- Associate lecturer in the Department of Mathematics Economic, Financial and Actuarial of the University of Barcelona, 1995-2009
- Associated with the Department of Economic Mathematics, Financial and Actuarial of the University of Barcelona,
- 2009-2015 Visiting lecturer in the Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting ESADE, Universitat Ramon Llull,
2003-2015 Consultant in Estudis d’Economia i Empresa, Universitat Oberta de Catalunya, 2003-2015
- Technical Office of the Department of Territorial Policy and Public Works, Generalitat de Catalunya, 1995
- “Concave Basis for TU Games and the Library Game”, TSH Driessen, AB Khmelnitskaya, J. Sales. Publicado en la revista TOP (Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa 2010)
If you want to request information you can fill this form. One of our advisors will contact you in order to solve your doubts and offer you all the information that you need.