- PhD in Economics. University of Barcelona 2002
- Bachelor Degree in Economics University of Barcelona .1996
- Faculty of Economics and Business Administration University of Barcelona (Department of economics, financial and actuarial mathematics): Predoctoral Fellow FPU (training university teachers) MEC. 1997-2000, Assistant University LRU. 2001-2005, Lecturer. 2005-2010, Assistant Professor. 2010-present
- Universitat Oberta de Catalunya: Consultant 2002-present
- ESADE: Lecturer 2001-present
- Member of the research funded by the Generalitat de Catalunya: Teoria de jocs i mercats d’assignació
- Member of the Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP)
- Member of the Red Española de Elección Social (REES)
- Member of the Game Theory Society
- Calleja, P.; Borm, P.; Hamers, H.; Klijn, F; Slikker, M.(2002). On a new Class of Parallel Sequencing Situations and Related Games. Annals of Operations Research 109, 265-277.
- Calleja, P.; Borm, P.; Hendrickx, R.(2005). Multi-Issue Allocation Situations. European Journal of Operational Research164, 730-747.
- Calleja, P.; Estévez-Fernández A.; Borm, P.; Hamers, H. (2006). Job Scheduling, Cooperation, and Control. Operations Research Letters 34, 22-28.
- Calleja, P.; Estévez-Fernández A.; Borm, P.; Hamers, H. (2008). Sequencing Games with Repeated Players. Annals of Operations Research 158, 189-203.
- Calleja, P.; Rafels, C.; Tijs, S. (2009). The Aggregate-Monotonic Core. Games and Economic Behavior 66, 742-748.
- Calleja, P.; Rafels, C.; Tijs, S. (2012). Aggregate monotonic stable single-valued Solutions for cooperative games. International journal of game theory 41, 899-913.
If you want to request information you can fill this form. One of our advisors will contact you in order to solve your doubts and offer you all the information that you need.